United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
They know so little of their own club's history, it's pitiful.

Not a pot to piss in and with Bacon face threatening to leave because there were no transfer funds, Edwards gambled, borrowed money hoping that Ferguson could raise the profile of United and make them more sellable
So off rasher chops went, buying Neil Webb, Pallister, Danny Wallace etc with money that wasn't theirs, and luckily for the rag twats they got good just as the Prem went global

Funny now though as they bring up likkle City at every opportunity to try and stay relevant by continually riding on OUR coat tails. My oh my, you irrelevant cunts have certainly smack of desperation and still smell of rancid meat. Cunts!

Looks like another City/United title race, with perhaps a Chelsea dark horse? I dunno.

Interesting stuff...

Derby will be a particularly fiery one! Can't wait. It's on Sky right?

Another ? 5th 4th 7th, been a while since they even turned up mate :)

I recently got a Bassett Hound and he sleeps in a basket outside our bedroom door. He is still a pup so we put newspaper down by the basket I case he gets taken short in the night. The wife put down a few sheets last night and when I got up this morning I was delighted to see he had defacated on a picture of the big nosed Swedish tosser, the dog is traumatized as he has never been praised for shitting in the house before. Does anyone have any good advice?

I recently got a Bassett Hound and he sleeps in a basket outside our bedroom door. He is still a pup so we put newspaper down by the basket I case he gets taken short in the night. The wife put down a few sheets last night and when I got up this morning I was delighted to see he had defacated on a picture of the big nosed Swedish tosser, the dog is traumatized as he has never been praised for shitting in the house before. Does anyone have any good advice?

That is great, i suggest a steak dinner for the star man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.