United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
CmSLljPWIAAjND8.jpg

That must have cost Zlatan, the self proclaimed deity, a fair bit.
A small club, with a small mentality.

I was in Arndale today didn't see it. When did it come up? Hahaha I would have laughed my head of if I saw it. I bet some along Market street did.

The swedish ego signs for a year at £500k a week contribution towards his pension fund , Granny shagger wants a two year contract extension and an increase on his £350k a week , these deals will prove to be the biggest waste of money , in the history of the game , (and we get us shit because Yaya earns £250k a week) .If we can get Messi on £800k a week that is looking a bargain in my books

We should paint the fucking town hall blue when we sign messi!

Fuck me they sign some **** who's past his sell by date and they copy the tevez poster.
How much did it hurt them when we put that poster up eh.
Wouldn't be so bad if the rag cunts actually played in Manchester, bet the irony is lost on Singapore's finest.
A **** playing for a team of cunts supported by cunts.
Enjoy Thursday nights at unsold Trafford ****.

A wanker signs for a club full of wankers.
And as for that banner, wonder where they got that idea from? Could it be from ickle City? Hahahahahahaha and we're the small club..

People saying the rags don't play in Manchester are missing the wording of that poster.
Its pure and utter arrogance
Manchester ,welcome to zlatan
Which implies he's bigger than Manchester ,utd ,and all the people of the city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.