United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helmet Cole

" If things don't work out for Jose then we have to consider maybe it's not the manager that is the problem"

Ladies and gents of bluemoon. I'm proud to present a fleeting moment of reflection, realism and insight from the caf Jose out thread. It went unnoticed by the rags and normal service is now resumed. I assume the poster is banned.

" If things don't work out for Jose then we have to consider maybe it's not the manager that is the problem"
Ladies and gents of bluemoon. I'm proud to present a fleeting moment of reflection, realism and insight from the caf Jose out thread. It went unnoticed by the rags and normal service is now resumed. I assume the poster is banned.
Oh shit. We don't want them realising the problem might be the Glazers, or Teddy Three-planks, or the over-rated players. Or even the spectre of the pisscan that haunts all their games. Let them keep stumbling from one demented manager the the next.

Oh shit. We don't want them realising the problem might be the Glazers, or Teddy Three-planks, or the over-rated players. Or even the spectre of the pisscan that haunts all their games. Let them keep stumbling from one demented manager the the next.
Unfortunately even the thick fuckers over there are going to work it out sooner or later

Loved the result yesterday... Mourinho blaming everyone but himself when at Chelsea then those same players humiliating his new team. His egos too big for any real self reflection leading to change so mid-tables on the menu aha

Mourinho lost his aura last season. It took all those years at Porto, Chelsea first time round and Inter to build to the level it did and it took just a few bad results and one outburst at a club doctor to completely vanish as if the previous dozen years had never happened.

Players in his teams would run through a brick wall if he told them to, now they won't run through five yards of fresh air for him. I think everyone sees Mourinho for what he is now, some **** who used to be good but is just a slapped arse.

I understand the Rags are playing Burnley at the weekend. Is it to early to say this is a classic six pointer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.