United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sun reporting Hull only took 1000 last night hence why the top tier was empty.
You would have thought with 694billion fans they would have resold them on .
Is the crowdcstill TBC yet ?

There were thousands and thousands of unsold seats in the home ends across all stands when I had a quick look yesterday afternoon so they're talking utter bollocks by inferring only the away section had empty seats.

I also notice Mourinho said the fans have to do better so it proves it's not just at our place that the home atmosphere isn't all that most of the time - it's an issue across all Premier League grounds yet some giddy fuckers took great delight in that 2 second clip of Pep trying to rouse the crowd against Burnley. The fact that he did it to the least vocal part of the stadium and when many fans were still making their way back to their seats after half-time seems to be lost on some.

BBC are reporting about 65k.
Obviously that figure will include all the cup ticket scheme tickets that are sold by force but then are't used.

There we are. Confirmation from Dwight Yorke on SSN, as i type, that United are back to their best.

Well if their recent performances are them at their best, then we have fuck all to worry about.

There we are. Confirmation from Dwight Yorke on SSN, as i type, that United are back to their best.

Well if their recent performances are them at their best, then we have fuck all to worry about.

With the most expensive squad in the history of the PL they should be challenging but if any team were getting the decisions week after week they are getting then any team would be on the same run

The sun reporting Hull only took 1000 last night hence why the top tier was empty.
You would have thought with 694billion fans they would have resold them on .
Is the crowdcstill TBC yet ?

They knew it wouldn't sell out,that's why they left the seats empty next to the away fans,so they could say it was the "away allocation".
They offered Hull a "pay on the night" deal in the hope to entice more,or maybe hoping some rag fans were a bit smarter than they actually are.

BBC are reporting about 65k.
Obviously that figure will include all the cup ticket scheme tickets that are sold by force but then are't used.

To be fair, these days United don't force their season ticket holders to join the League Cup scheme - unlike Champions League/FA Cup the LC scheme is voluntary - but even a 65k crowd proves that without the insurance of 55,000 or so season ticket holders having no option but to buy a cup ticket, they come nowhere near to selling out.

Funnily enough, that's no different to us last year against Everton in the semi-final of the same competition - we didn't sell out but recorded an attendance of around 50,000 which was several thousand shy of capacity yet for some reason we get slated by all and sundry (despite it being the highest crowd of any of last season's semi-finals and Everton themselves didn't sell out the first leg at Goodison which has a capacity of about 14,000 less than our place!), whereas United get pretty much a free pass......despite having a far bigger support base to tap into!

Incidentally, were there really only around 1000 Hull fans there last night? I know they're very disillusioned with what's going on at their club at the moment but I'd have thought they would've been able to muster at least 3 or 4 thousand for that game. IIRC they brought 6000 to ours last season for the League Cup quarter-final

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.