United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable the gulf in class shown by each club's employees. We send best wishes and congratulatory messages, they sing "fuck off home"! This should haunt them for years

Don't worry the press will be busy keeping their arse clean by bombing this little gem out of the water with other contrived unity pieces.
We've seen it over and over, happy for us to keep our powder dry while they roll around in the shit as usual.

Unbelievable the gulf in class shown by each club's employees. We send best wishes and congratulatory messages, they sing "fuck off home"! This should haunt them for years
Plus ca change
united_banner_1897690c.jpg

does that mean to say that the very people that are supposed to show professionalism and compassion in these times stoop lower than a snakes bollox
It's just a Man Utd song that is ingrained in them. let them behave with a bit if spontaneiity. last thing we want is for every single move to be choreographed. We all know full well that Aguero's goal has driven City right into their psyche. Every moment of triumph is measured against City. But it's pretty similar for us too. We spent 35 years getting hammered by them.

Videos like the Lingard one, provoke mixed emotions and shows the contradictions within society after attacks on Monday night:

If Lingard wants to sing City songs, that's up to him. He can sing them to his kids, for all I care. After all, the Mayor of Manchester did say 'carry on as normal' - Lingard carries on as normal and people are up in arms

The issue is the 'City United' stuff. You can't have it both ways. You can't say you are 'doing it for Manchester' then get carried away and sing anti-City songs

It's just a Man Utd song that is ingrained in them. let them behave with a bit if spontaneiity. last thing we want is for every single move to be choreographed. We all know full well that Aguero's goal has driven City right into their psyche. Every moment of triumph is measured against City. But it's pretty similar for us too. We spent 35 years getting hammered by them.

Spontaneity? What's spontaneous about logging into your social media account and uploading a video?

Rags texting me saying I must be so pissed off today :)
I told them I was working on building sites and drinking in pub vaults while we played York Macc and Stockport while they were lifting doubles for fun
If you think I'm slightly arsed you won a cup we've won twice in last 4 years and one we didn't compete for you really don't live on this planet

lets call it right united again milk a disaster

last night was to over the top by everybody even the media BTsports was shocking at times it was hard to watch and united / fans went over the top to much a united thing and lets do it for manchester and the people and up pops the hate for manchester city

now we all know what they are like and the hate i feel to them just gone up another level i was ready to show respect and with the manchester is one together but they show there true colours and doing for no other but united shocking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.