United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm not too disappointed by this. I'd rather we sign a "third centreback" type of DM. Someone who'll give the fullbacks licence to get forward and, by extension, the wingers the freedom to cut into the box.

We have a lot of central attacking players getting shoehorned into wide positions at the moment. Forward runs from right- and leftback would help to fulfill their potential better than a DM like Fabinho (who seems to be at his best when he's the one making the forward runs).

Fabinho would limit Martial and Mkhitaryan to hugging the touchline. Makalele would enhance Valencia, Shaw and everyone ahead of them."
Lots of comments like this on red cafe and twitter, I usually don't buy into stereotypes but the one of the rags acting this way when someone they feel entitled to singing snubs them is totally true...

"I'm not too disappointed by this. I'd rather we sign a "third centreback" type of DM. Someone who'll give the fullbacks licence to get forward and, by extension, the wingers the freedom to cut into the box.

We have a lot of central attacking players getting shoehorned into wide positions at the moment. Forward runs from right- and leftback would help to fulfill their potential better than a DM like Fabinho (who seems to be at his best when he's the one making the forward runs).

Fabinho would limit Martial and Mkhitaryan to hugging the touchline. Makalele would enhance Valencia, Shaw and everyone ahead of them."
Lots of comments like this on red cafe and twitter, I usually don't buy into stereotypes but the one of the rags acting this way when someone they feel entitled to singing snubs them is totally true...

Cheers.

Being reported as £31m for Lindelof on the BBC Gossip Column.

Does anyone on here know how good he actually is? Only 22, and 6 foot 2.

Also, how the fuck do Portuguese clubs get so much for their players?

Pretty sure I seen somewhere that Benfica announced to the stock exchange they sold him for €35m,so £31m is about right?

They've got more No. 10s than London Transport and Mourinho hardly plays any of them in position, weird fucking club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.