United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a mate of mine last night text me after the game banging on about how we are a joke and should never have been knocked out by Monaco - trouble is, he doesn't rate City and doesn't rate Monaco either. It went on all night, but I'm not sure what his point was

City can't win the CL - I agree
Monaco aren't a top team and City should have gone through - I agree

They are an odd bunch. Then, of course, he resorts to childish insults.

It's a sign of the times, isn't it. You don't hear a peep when they get beaten but you can't shut them up when we lose.
In other words, a typical rag.

In other words, a typical rag.

Yeah

You end up arguing on thing that you will never agree on. Me, City are making progress. Him, no they are not....

Where do you go from there? Well, he left that particular WhatsApp group. Again, very childish. I don't know why when they have Rostov to look forward to tonight

I was getting grief last night off a rag who can dish it out etc.

Strangely he was gloating that his second team (Bayern) were still in the competition. Wanker.

Fuck off Mourinho.

We're all jealous of Carlton Pogba.

Stops the journo's asking why his team are a bunch of dirty ****s i suppose.

I love how Europa & The Coca Cola Cup have all of a sudden become relevant after being 'mickey mouse' for years.

They're a funny lot.

Had a mate of mine last night text me after the game banging on about how we are a joke and should never have been knocked out by Monaco - trouble is, he doesn't rate City and doesn't rate Monaco either. It went on all night, but I'm not sure what his point was

City can't win the CL - I agree
Monaco aren't a top team and City should have gone through - I agree

They are an odd bunch. Then, of course, he resorts to childish insults.

It's a sign of the times, isn't it. You don't hear a peep when they get beaten but you can't shut them up when we lose.

Thing is us as city fans a pretty honest about a result as for the scum they stick there heads in the ground

Thing is us as city fans a pretty honest about a result as for the scum they stick there heads in the ground

I completely agree. Texts were absent after the Chelsea game but could not come quick enough last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.