United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any City fans suckered into the bullshit about 'doing it for Manchester' should now be seeing them for what they are, but one or two probably still don't get it.

At least half the people crying on the streets after the Munich disaster were City fans & some used to watch both teams. 90% of those who are still alive, now fucking hate them, as did most who have passed away. It was nothing to do with who won what, it was to do with them & what they are.

I didn't understand all that "do it for Manchester" rubbish.

I carried on as usual and was in full support of Ajax.... As I was in FULL support of Manchester!

Lingard or whatever his name is can sing whatever he wants.... At least it's unscripted.

Dirty Rats and nothing changes.

lets call it right united again milk a disaster

last night was to over the top by everybody even the media BTsports was shocking at times it was hard to watch and united / fans went over the top to much a united thing and lets do it for manchester and the people and up pops the hate for manchester city

now we all know what they are like and the hate i feel to them just gone up another level i was ready to show respect and with the manchester is one together but they show there true colours and doing for no other but united shocking

I'm half expecting them to be selling europe for the 22 shirts in their club shop before too long

I didn't understand all that "do it for Manchester" rubbish.

I carried on as usual and was in full support of Ajax.... As I was in FULL support of Manchester!

Lingard or whatever his name is can sing whatever he wants.... At least it's unscripted.

Dirty Rats and nothing changes.

Spot on

Doesn't seem a popular view on here but I thought it'd be a good thing for the city if they could bring a trophy back. We're a city famed for our football and im also really proud of how our own club has responded to tragedy in the past e.g the bombing of Old Trafford and also the Munich disaster. Obviously rooting for United last night was only ever going to work if both City and United put rivalries aside and United went there to represent the city and behaved in a magnanimous way. Unfortinately some of the United contingent couldnt uphold their side of the bargain. I don't regret adopting the position I did in the run up to the game but I think United will most definitely regret the conduct of a couple of their players. Embarrassing for them really.

Doesn't seem a popular view on here but I thought it'd be a good thing for the city if they could bring a trophy back. We're a city famed for our football and im also really proud of how our own club has responded to tragedy in the past e.g the bombing of Old Trafford and also the Munich disaster. Obviously rooting for United last night was only ever going to work if both City and United put rivalries aside and United went there to represent the city and behaved in a magnanimous way. Unfortinately some of the United contingent couldnt uphold their side of the bargain. I don't regret adopting the position I did in the run up to the game but I think United will most definitely regret the conduct of a couple of their players. Embarrassing for them really.

It will be airbrushed from history.

It never happened, in fact it was our fault.

Have sky sports reported this i wonder, i thought not.

I've looked and there is barely a mention of it! The Mirror and The Mail and that is it. Nothing on Sky, BBC or even the M.E.N.now imagine if that was the other way round?

It already has! BBC Sport running quote after quote after article after article about how they did it for Manchester etc etc. Not a single piece on this though
Also a big report on how the granny shagger has donated £100,000 from his charity foundation ! Now I no it was reported about Zab and yaya but not on that scale by the BBC !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.