United 6 City 1

Uber Blues

Would all the tossers on red cafe be spouting their bile and bitterness towards us then, about wealth and how football has changed ? Or would we still be ickle City the club that never hurts them?
Seems it suited them when they had all the bullets, now we've got some the fuckers dont like it.
I hope and pray we put these spoilt dickheads, and their shit awful club to the sword.
Come on CITY LET'S RUIN THE PARTY LONG TERM!!

We are climbing the mountain and they can see us coming, where do they go from the narrow summit where they all sit ?

One of them said to me this week 'money talks', I told him yes, it does and you lot would know all about it.

Uber Blues said:
Would all the tossers on red cafe be spouting their bile and bitterness towards us then, about wealth and how football has changed ? Or would we still be ickle City the club that never hurts them?
Seems it suited them when they had all the bullets, now we've got some the fuckers dont like it.
I hope and pray we put these spoilt dickheads, and their shit awful club to the sword.
Come on CITY LET'S RUIN THE PARTY LONG TERM!!

We are climbing the mountain and they can see us coming, where do they go from the narrow summit where they all sit ?

like the commentator said on sunday "some people will see this game and wonder if the shift in power in manchester was changing. city fans will tell you it's getting wider... they are 5 points clear".

Don't just put them to the sword, fucking torture them, break out the brazen bull.

They are the worst fan... sorry not even fans but supporters on earth. I hope we drive them to the depths of despair as it makes my day seeing them flail in the wind, much like Viva Ronaldo.

Why is every other thread on here about the red shite? We smashed them 6-1 ok, but that was almost a week ago and city are playing tomorrow. Can we be like the manager and not dwell on the 3 points so much.

Some people on here seem to be acting like the rags.

marios stress ball said:
Why is every other thread on here about the red shite? We smashed them 6-1 ok, but that was almost a week ago and city are playing tomorrow. Can we be like the manager and not dwell on the 3 points so much.

Do you not think that giving them a fucking good spanking on their home soil is worthy of air time on a City forum?

Only 3 points granted and yes Wolves is the priority now but how you can suggest it's raggish to go on about it is fucking laughable.

marios stress ball said:

Because people still want to talk about it. If you don't shut the fuck up. Simple!!

If we'd have been beat 6-1 by the scum their fans would say things like...
" hahaha money cant buy success"

marios stress ball said:

I will be talking,posting and reminding every rag
i happen upon about the utter humiliation we gave them
at the swamp everyday for as long as i have breath...thankyou very much

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.