United (A) - League Cup SF Post-Match Thread

I feel strangely disappointed with a 3-1 win a The Swamp.

Shows how far we've come, I suppose.
Yes I agree, great result but I feel we have left the door slightly open. If we had taken just a couple of those amazing chances the tie would be dead. The sterling miss in the first half was particularly shocking. However, well done boys now finish the twats in the 2nd leg in front of a sell out crowd.

They were making excuses for the thousands of empty seats too in a semi final against their local rivals saying its close to Christmas and peopl can’t afford it fucking pathetic!
My rag neighbour said “it’s like the Etihad”.. they just can’t admit it can they... that they only get a full house when they force people to go

People are not gutted, just saying it should have been more comfortable, which it should, sterling should have had a hat trick but was woeful, but we beat Everton 2-1 bravo makes 1 mistake and is crucified and all the sheep get on it to the point people were calling for carson to start, this place is a joke, it's always pep knows best in pep we trust, well pep signed bravo and pep played bravo, some fucking real hypocrites on here and it makes me laugh
Funnily enough it’s the same posters who were all being slapped arses before a ball was kicked.
Oh, and Pep knows more than you, that’s all you need to wrap your fucking head around.

He just said words to the effect of (talking about United winning at the Etihad the other week) " I think United got a bit too big for their boots after that win" and basically shut down all talk of United being a side capable of causing an upset in the second leg etc

He also beamed that lovely big smile a lot and seemed incredulous that United players seemed unwilling or unable to even put a tackle in.

I'm glad a lad like him got to taste some real success with us
thanks,ahhh well he's off the screen for a while,surprised sky havent tapped whiskey up for a freak show,TBH i love it when keane is on ranting about them,dont think any love is lost for whatever reasons

I’ve never liked this “Manchester is Blue” “Manchester is Red” stuff.

It’s “WE’RE THE PRIDE OF MANCHESTER”!
1f499.png
“We’re the pride of Manchester!” [via @OfficialPDickov]

thanks,ahhh well he's off the screen for a while,surprised sky havent tapped whiskey up for a freak show,TBH i love it when keane is on ranting about them,dont think any love is lost for whatever reasons

He also suggested that if Rashford was in City’s team he’d get 30-40 goals a season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.