United (A) - League Cup SF Post-Match Thread

i literally laughed out loud when he got cramp. Looked even more ridiculous
I laughed out very loud at the own goal. It was so funny the youngster tripping himself at full pelt,Kdb making Phil Jones tackle fresh air and sat him down on the turf ..then the poor Rag who finished off the cameo by scoring..right in front of the Streford End. ..now where is that banner? ?
I also laughed out loud at every replay shown.Jones should go back home to Blackburn.more his level.

Oh yeah, i shouldve metioned - watch till the end... :)
The end is so good I thought I was listening to a Blue! No delusion at all and a very interesting insight to the mood of the match going utd fans with reports of fighting , posionous atmospheres and division .
Great to hear and long may it continue.

Massive game at the Etihad in respect of sending a message. We have to be brutal from the off. All the talk last night from sky and the media of its not over etc etc fuck that! smash em from the off,demoralise united and their fans.

the 2nd leg semi final means you still have a fighting chance and something to hang on to, but being a class better and being the better club means everything and the better team over 2 legs wins

the really scary part for united last night is what we had on the bench and out injured, we are talking about a league difference in quality and standing in the modern game, manchester city are on another planet to united ?? forget what gary chuckle thinks about building a new future and it taking time at united to bridge the gap ?? well after last night gary forget building at united there is not enough money in the world to bridge that gap between city & liverpool

i even think if OGS and united could shake hands right now and forfeit the 2nd leg they would bite your hand off, they don't want to play city again this season, you could see it in the faces coming off, it was like watching a loony dog chasing cars around trying to bite the wheels

It's always amusing to hear and watch people trot out the excuses when we put on a show.

It's always a fault of the opposition, rather than City just being so superior.

Even Leicester the other week, apparently they didn't play how Rodgers wanted them to play...

Every time we beat United it's the same, always how poor they are and how they allowed us to stroll through.

United fans should be scared, there was no lack of effort last night, just the same players being tactically schooled by a second-string City who played it in third gear.

I particularly enjoyed that analysis from the tactical sage that is Darren Fletcher.

Apparently United can just counter at the Etihad like they did last month?

Difference being, we don't need to attack and that's where they are truly fucked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.