United (A) - League Cup SF Post-Match Thread

It's probably been said but what I liked about last night is how the win at the Etihad gave them a false sense of confidence. All the feckers turned up, Giggs, Rooney, Butt, Scholes, Hughes, Charlton, Gill, Ferguson to mention a few, they all had to sit through the humiliation in their dilapidated seats and stadium and they could do feck all about it.......lovely !

It's probably been said but what I liked about last night is how the win at the Etihad gave them a false sense of confidence. All the feckers turned up, Giggs, Rooney, Butt, Scholes, Hughes, Charlton, Gill, Ferguson to mention a few, they all had to sit through the humiliation in their dilapidated seats and stadium and they could do feck all about it.......lovely !

You missed out Coton sat next to Slur....

Bernardo is far too good to be stuck out on the wing.

I'd be tempted to play Jesus wide left.

Also thought Rodri And Gundo controlled things well.

there was a glimpse of Woodward and Charlton sat below him and it was wonderful. The pain was clear to see! Not only that it was on a day when Pep has said he will never manage them! Marvellous. On another note, Phil the face is due a testimonial next year!!

Just a dickhead actor pretending to be a scum fan. Fair play in someways though that frauds like him are making a good living talking shite about football each week.

It's the ones that you laugh at that do well - the arse holes and idiots. All making good money.

The “foul” on williams wasn’t! If you watch carefully he kicks the turf and falls into Mahrez!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.