United (A) - League Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

Hilarious isnt it...I had my rag side of the family spouting bollocks when we went out for a few drinks over Christmas (utd v leicester) and they were spouting how they were gonna win the league and how Fernandes was better than KDB

They are fucking brain dead when it comes to football...its like they go into total moron mode and just spout the tabloid bollocks to try and prove there point

He isnt nowhere near Kev at all
Couldn't agree more. Big sides, Intelligent managers and intelligent players can mark him completely out of a game. Shows a few nice touches now and again which don't effect the game. Personally with me not being bias, I find him bang average. Lets be honest if you cant stand out in a midfield which contains Fred and McTominay then something is seriously wrong.

I wouldn't let him clean KDB boots. De Bruyne bossed it tonight.

He’s the best left back at the club and he isn’t a left back.

Adequate is an insult to the shift that kid puts in every time he plays.
I honestly didnt mean it as an insult. He comes across as a top lad and ive seen MANY worse left backs at city in my 46 years.
hes ok. Hes alright. He gives me the heebiegeebies A LOT! He played really well tonight.

but the kid just aint top drawer left back. But as you say .. he isnt a left back.

i hope he sticks around

So proud to be a blue tonight, over 55 years and counting.

The bond gets stronger

Do not under estimate how fucking big that win was for us tonight it was immense.

We are in good hands.

I'm emotional, me and my old man were in awe of Colin, he was in our eyes, priceless.

Glad to be able to witness his gift.
Surely with a name like yours you must come from Davenham ???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.