United (A) Post Match Thread

Shows the gulf in class between us and the bin dippers. They couldn’t even muster a half chance against United’s reserve team.

Great night albeit a bit nervy at times. We can play much better but we still had too much for them. David Silva best player out there. Walker and Bernie also to the fore.
Bernie MotM again , Silva in the 2nd half controlled the play without delivering the final n
ball but sorry but Walker was pants I thought. Check out 59 mins he misplaces a pass ,loses his man and stands around as they almost score. Plenty of other brain farts.

Rags responded to toffees loss amd we looked a bot shocked, once we settled we dominated
Silva was class and tbf moving berny inside and habe sane on gave us more umph and secured a game we were already in control of De gea finally being found out to be the modern jim leighton.

Brilliant second half,and really pleased for Sané to get a goal big game player silva age is catching up with him hahahahaha yeah dead on,to be fair always felt we would handle the huff and puff of the rags but I hope some don’t think it’s done and dusted Burnley I consider a harder game than tonight or spurs,just a game at a time,and I’ll finish with the words of one g.nevville “if city win the title this year I would consider it a far bigger achievement than last seasons record breaking season you just don’t realise how hard it is to maintain levels through two seasons especially after winning the title as they did last year”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.