United (a) post-match thread

Slow, ponderous and predictable

We cannot play gundogan in midfield next to Rodri because it offers nothing

sideways,sideways,backwards....then lose possession

Shocking all season

spot on......

as soon as i saw that I knew what would happen....maybe Pep was forced into it with the injury to KDB but still its so obvious and makes us so slow and ponderous.

If i was in charge Gundogan would be first out the door being sold and Ive held that view for 12 months now at least - not good enough for the system and pace with which we need to play at

that performance is not a surprise

a midfield of Gundogan and Rodri give us that.

We havent replaced Kompany and have felt like we are treading water all season......there are a few players who dont have the intensity to be playing in derbies/big games:

Cancello
Mahrez
Gundogan
Rodri
Mendy - as just shown by that shit from him backing out of the challenge with Mctomminay leading to the second goal...not a great throw by Ederson but he shuold have still challenged and he didnt

There is a major rebuild needed and Ive been saying it all season - people thinking that Foden is going to replace David Silva seemlessly are also deluded (and that is not a slight on Foden as you are talking about replacing one of the very few and true world class players who has won nearly everything).

we need a minimum of 2 cetnre halves as we cannot keep playing Dihno there (not that he has been bad)

Im starting to doubt Rodri after he initally impressed me

Mendy - as just shown by that shit from him backing out of the challenge with Mctomminay leading to the second goal...not a great throw by Ederson but he shuold have still challenged and he didnt
———-
Mendy was nowhere near it. Ederson sloppy today, but he wasn’t alone, however his two fuck ups cost that game

That was w@nk. I'm off to bed.

I stayed up to watch that shower of sh*te. I've been awake for nearly 29 hours having flown into Heathrow at 0645 this morning, and no kip on the plane. Hopefully I'll wake up and this will all be a bad dream.
Below our best, yes. Manure struggled to break down our weakened defence, yes. But the game changed on a bit of blatant cheating.

72% of awful possession. Problem is the match meant very little to our players but it could mean United get in CL next season and that just helps them out. On a positive note helping secure Ole’s position is not all bad.

I wouldn't be too smug about belong the gnome out. If , as looks likely, he gets them into the champs league he'll have had a better season than Pep all things considered.

Really disappointing season this.

It's not (all) on Pep either. Yet again , for the third manager on the bounce, we have let a fast, skillful squad get old and tired.

The Gundogan and Rodri midfield works fine against more attacking teams to break down play. Against teams we need to break down, one needs to be dropped. It’s so obvious to everyone, but pep quite clearly has his favourites who must start nearly every game
100% this.

Was a shame that Gundogan extended his contract he fucks us up slows it down and should never play with Rodri

Slow ponderous and predictable.
The story of City's season in the league.
The final ball was a complete waste.
Ederson having a stinker didn't help.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.