United (A) Post Match Thread

That wasn't only the worse Derby I have ever watched, but also the worse game of football full stop

If what happens when a 500m team park the bus at home hoping we fall for it for the third time! What did the scum do differently! Why don’t ole commit more going forward!

What a shocker of a derby by far the worse I’ve seen in 55 years.
No attempt to win the game and why does golden need to do to start a game???

What saying he appreciates what Pep has done for us, but it’s time for a change imo and maybe most on here, isn’t a daft comment.
You think most on here think it's time for a change?
I know this place has a few lunatics but not sure it's most just yet.

Dont forget the big advantage we had going into the derby, a dead rubber game vs Marseille, no stakes involved while they had an intense game vs Leipzig which large stake involved and a huge disappointment for them to go out so early of CL. Mentally they were down.

Again we could not make advantage of a situation like this.

Fear its similar for our game in hand vs Villa, many think its extra 3 points, will only be 1 most likely.

fully agree and been sayign the same for a while..

Rodri
Marhez

Both would be gone tomorrow for me - no chances left for those two

Jesus needs a centre forward with him.....he isnt good enough to lead the line on his own and never will be

Pep needs to start giving Foden and Bernardo a chance and play Ferna at no.6 without Rodri or Gundogan next to him....we have lost creativity in midfield playing with two more defensive/non creative players.
Bang on mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.