United (A) Post Match Thread

Trying to think of any positives. Couldn’t for hours. Than suddenly one entered my head. We are practising to win the CL the way Chelsea did ,,, nah.

Back to wondering what happened to the sharks. Outscoring opponents. The courage to go and get past your opponent. The creativity. Even players seems to play without a smile on their face.Our play is as boring as the empty stadiums too often with passes back and sideways.

People are definitely overreacting but you cannot keep acting like we would suddenly win like 10 games in a row and get back into the title race. We have to get realistic and not act like we are on the right path.
The "realistic" view would be that if we had scored a couple of relatively easy chances, we would have won, hardly unusual for City, whether we play good or bad.

I posted earlier that they only had 9 touches in our box, and 4 of those were off target headers from corners.

Not sure why that should be. We can see week and week out that he is fucking poor in so many areas .

And we never get to see if playing on the right might actually help .
I don’t know either, but we’re constantly told by pundits that he’s world class. Sometimes I wonder if they’re talking about the same player

People are definitely overreacting but you cannot keep acting like we would suddenly win like 10 games in a row and get back into the title race. We have to get realistic and not act like we are on the right path.
True mate . Our big picture is that we will finish top 4 and get into the champs league so we can at least bring our transfer targets in but I just hope to god we don’t try and bargain basement centre forwards in to replace kun because of hat will set us back years . As for pep I just don’t know what’s gonna happen because that today was not good enough and our recruitment hasn’t been good enough now for 3 seasons apart from maybe Dias and Torres the rest are average players not too tier champs league winners which we are looking for . Do we honestly think signing 34 year old messi is gonna suddenly gets us back to we need to be I don’t think so . Pep has probably got the most important transfer window of his career coming up in the summer .

His stock and reputation is far higher with those who don’t have to watch his poor technique, his poor decision making and his poor mental strength week in week out
Poor mental strength?

He was racially abused and attacked the morning of a game for us once and scored a brace. That's just one example.

Call him out for his performances, whatever. But questioning the lads mental strength is just fucking daft.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.