United (A) Post Match Thread

Neville in the same breath contradicted himself
They won’t get rid of him in the season unless it gets so bad and it is getting so bad
lol!
Was hilarious to watch the Utd investigation by Neville & a very angry Roy Keane on sky ,with souness comments & micah trying to keep a straight face .pmsl!

Tyler showing his true colours with that arrogance statement when Bernardo backheeled the ball
The day he retires couldn't come soon enough. How many years have we had to put up with this prat? The man that only ever has positive comments on the two teams with the biggest fan base. He's a total embarrassment.

That's why I hate them so much and why no mercy should ever be shown to that shitstain of a club and their brain dead gutless fans. That banner alone was enough to make me hate them. Never forget at that time they were light years ahead of us due to pulling away during our yo yo years in the lower leagues and the new premier league and nailed on champions league money every year. They were winning trophy after trophy and while it's fine to give your closest rivals some stick that was below the belt.

Then we had Ferguson's sneering contempt for us. His noisy neighbours and not in my lifetime comments sum him up perfectly. A bully fine when he's picking on a weaker opponent who can't fight back. As soon as we could he did what all bullies do, he skulked off crying it's not fair anymore.

As for their fans the majority are glory hunters who latched onto their success to make their own inadequate lives appear better. They thought it would never end. They stood on a sugar pedestal of glamour and glory with no solid foundation and now the rain has melted it away they are lost.

Never show them mercy or pity they deserve none
Great post.

All i said to one of the shitbag's yesterday was "don't worry i think you will stay up" he was nearly in tears the mard arse twat.

Just rewatching the game,and one of the most satisfying things is the constant pain in Neville's voice as he has to sit and watch our utter supremacy and the ease at which we are destroying his beloved shithole of a club.

Lovely stuff,it really is!
Just watched his podcast with Tyler post match, he was hurting badly, to the point he had the sweats and he looked ill, it was a heart warming sight.

Ronald should have seen red that was cowardly and disgusting.. Roy Keane said he’d have basically gone out and kicked someone yesterday.. they never change. Hate United more than anyone else
Same as the centurions season when pundits were saying opposition players should “leave one” on our players. How pathetic and desperate when the only way they think they have a chance to beat us is to injure our players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.