United (a) pre-match thread

United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite spending £600m on their squad , all they are hoping for is to prevent another humiliation at the Swamp on Sunday , the ex-Cardiff City manager will simply instruct his players to pack the defence and midfield and hope for a breakaway goal , the Rags have done this for the last few years. If any Rag manager did grow a pair and actually attacked us it would be suicidal , they have spent a huge amount on their squad , but not one of them would make our bench , Woody has done a fine job an the recruitment side long may it continue.

Hopefully our team won't gullably walk right into the trap for a 3rd time this season.

It will go like this: boss the game for the first 20mins, have 3 or 4 really good chances but no clinical edge. 0-0 HT and they score with their 2nd attempt at goal shortly after the restart. We will again boss proceedings until 80+mins where we score a great goal, fully deserving a victory but ultimately a draw

You might be right, but I think this is going to be a saucy one with a good reaction from the players after the Sheffield Weds game stank the place out. I think it'll be 1-4, with a Foden wonder goal, and the only goal for Utd going in after their social media following unexpectedly let off a collective hurricane fart of pure disinterest in their club winning anything:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/mar/07/manchester-derby-united-city-business?

United’s chief executive, Ed Woodward, admitted: “Playing performance doesn’t really have a meaningful impact on what we can do on the commercial side.”

Couldn't have f**king fooled me Ed :D

It will go like this: boss the game for the first 20mins, have 3 or 4 really good chances but no clinical edge. 0-0 HT and they score with their 2nd attempt at goal shortly after the restart. We will again boss proceedings until 80+mins where we score a great goal, fully deserving a victory but ultimately a draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.