United Airlines

idahoblues

Following on from Manchester Airport, is it possible there is a worse airline ?

Not impressed

Last edited:
Us Europeans don’t realise how lucky we are. Miss a flight from Berlin to Manchester in the morning, no problem as there is one a couple of hours later.

Miss one on the US to an onward destination then you’re fucked!

Us Europeans don’t realise how lucky we are. Miss a flight from Berlin to Manchester in the morning, no problem as there is one a couple of hours later.

Miss one on the US to an onward destination then you’re fucked!
Just for a bit of perspective, Id, Wy and Mt is about seven times the size of England with 4.6 million people. I understand rural living...however

United Airlines just always xisappoint

I think the only palatable airline atm that is US based is Delta and I only consider them when there is no other option. US airlines are the worst, not just in terms of service, customer relations & passenger rights/respect but the pervasive stasi atmosphere that has taken root in the travel industry within their borders

UK is not far behind, btw

Terrible airline but not as bad as American Airlines their flights to the US from here are appalling imo

Used to fly Air Canada a lot who code share with United and often ended up on their aircraft. Definitely the worst of the worst service, more so than AA, though the latter had the biggest munters since Soviet era Aeroflot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.