United and Liverpool EFL project - proposal rejected

Who does he say are the 6 clubs? I can guess at least 5, United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea, but who is the other?

After Khaldoon’s statements I cannot for the life of me see us getting into bed with the likes of Liverpool as he will know it won’t be long until he is stabbed in the back.

Or, is it misinformation again with the red clubs trying to take control and other teams being used for support without their consent, and that’s why the PL statement soon followed?

Then we find out that Parry has been dithering on the package offered by the PL only for him to then support it with caveats that help is beloved club. Note that he only mentions Liverpool and United, the 2 traditional clubs, in his statement, as if it is only those 2 driving it.
It's 6 out of the 9 "Special Status Clubs" that would be needed to vote in any change that strikes their fancy. City would be 1 of the 9.

another taking their ball home with them moment ? football/premier league does not need change it just need to be fair and open for everybody

but sadly it not ? we know the 2 clubs wanting a change because they can not compete with manchester city both on or off the field of play, watching the past 2 season shows how bent the game is and VAR has given liverpool the title and united a top 4 finish just to keep manchester city winning it again and united heed help

count the pens and free kicks sending off for both united and liverpool and then taken goals and waved pens away for manchester city ? we have not helped in waving the white flag ? but when you see the things we have over the years players are only human and know what's going on and the motivation goes out of the window

manchester city will always have to fight the impossible fight against both of them, that's why winning is so sweet and pep even said it, winning the title when nobody is giving you a thing is the best way of winning

Not sure we would go along with a lot of it. We will be very aware of the 6 votes required scenario. It is more than likely that would hand all the power over to the Americans. A question of time before Spurs gets sold. No guarantees regarding Chelsea.
Yes, that's the potential saving grace, if some are worried by US influence turning the league into a franchise op.
City want to be accepted at the top table, is that strong enough to overcome doubts and get them cosying up to Fenway?

I can’t be the only one who is starting to get bored of football. The greedy cunts at the top are desperate fuck. It’s not just this country that bores me, the German, Spanish and Italian leagues are ran by corrupt self entitled wankers.

Greed has ruined this sport. In fifty years we’ll still see the same teams at the top in all the countries across Europe.

Why would you want fewer games no doubt for the same or more money ? In terms of cost of season ticket or TV subscription
I'm not a season ticket holder, because I live on the wrong continent for that, but as I understand it tickets to the cups have to be purchased separately through the cup scheme anyway. You'll be getting the same as you were.

Just watching Sky and in my opinion they are against it surprisingly. In the small print of the proposal it states that each club will be allowed to show EIGHT games live on their own in house tv and then they would probably vote each year to increase that amount hence giving United and Liverpool who have most worldwide subscribers a licence to print money for themselves and the demise of Sky and Bt. Parry is a disgrace in this proposal.

So football only started when the premier league started, these 2 clubs both with American owners these will manipulate this so they get the biggest
rewards , they ain’t thinking of anyone other than themselves . Let’s just relegate any club that plays in red that’s a better idea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.