United and Liverpool EFL project - proposal rejected

That’s one thing I disagree with is footballers moaning about playing to many games. I work 12 hours a day with most weekends included and you don’t see me crying to my boss about working to much. They’re paid £300k p/w, get on with the ****.
Doesn't matter how much players are paid. It doesn't make them fucking robots.

Blame the idiots at football clubs handing out those deals. Nice work if you can get it.

Never understand why players get blamed for how much they earn. Their agents just take advantage of imcompetent executives at all clubs. especially the top ones. Good on them. Id do the same too.

This disgracefully greedy set of proposals must be stopped. Its all about self interest of those two particularly. I hope City are not part of it.

More meetings scheduled at the EFL this week.

EFL are very likely to vote it through. Short term self preservation seems to be the order of the day.

I know this because a member of my extended family (through marriage) works for an EFL club - in a senior exec position. He is also a FA councillor. FA are (in my opinion) being offered a bribe through the £100m sweetner to back this.

I do not claim to be ITK. Just passing on information, that I have been given from a very trust worthy source, in good faith.

No name or club will be divulged but this info is 100% true as passed on to myself.

Anticipating the usual Bluemoon pile-ons, for those that doubt this - not one fuck is given.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.