United and Liverpool EFL project - proposal rejected

Operation damage repair....

Latest from the BBC world sport.....
The proposal was devised by Liverpool, Manchester United and others.

Plus itk Simple Simon on trust.......
I was told the reaction to Liverpool and Manchester United in today's meeting was tame compared to what it might have been.
However, there has been no apology and some clubs believe there is now a lack of trust between the 'big six' and the rest, which probably underlines why "all 20 clubs" and "open and transparent" were so high up in the Premier League's statement.
I did chuckle at the dig “ open and transparent”. I have also interpreted this Project Bollocks as a warning that all is not well with the Rags and Dipper bean counters Yay

They voted against it to avoid any embarrassment that might come their way! What a couple of shite, conniving clubs they are! Had they voted for it, they could have gone ahead with the new league - Opposite Ends of the East Lancs League -and been the only two in it. They could play each other every other week, kick the shite out of each other in the Opposite Ends of the East Lancs League Cup and both would qualify for the CL, if Uefa recognised the OEotELL! But then, in any of the fixtures, who would get the soft pen?

Most likely it was generally raised as yea/nay on the plan. The two knew it was going down, and could say that as it was only a draft that it was not a proposal in that form and they were not suggesting that it was.

I do hope that the 14 particularly gang up and keep an eye on the 'big six' shenanigans.

I did chuckle at the dig “ open and transparent”. I have also interpreted this Project Bollocks as a warning that all is not well with the Rags and Dipper bean counters Yay

I suspect Liverpool's finances aren't too bad, but that this is Henry's continuing hatred for the unconstrained bandit country of European football club finances. He wants a cash cow with controlled outgoings for a regular profit, rather than to rescue the club finances.

Just had a look on the Caf....their on page 11 of this same debate yet were on page 155....are they genuinely not arsed about it or is it became most of the posters are not from these shores & just don't get what's going on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.