United at home

Kingofthekippax88

Meant to be on the 8th of december a 3 oclock kick off on a saturday but we all know that it won't be, does anybody know when Sky release the next lot of sky fixtures? i should think it will be getting changed to the sunday can anybody shine any light or have any info, starting a new job and need to book the day off think am going to book the 9th and hope for the best..

Kingofthekippax88 said:
Meant to be on the 8th of december a 3 oclock kick off on a saturday but we all know that it won't be, does anybody know when Sky release the next lot of sky fixtures? i should think it will be getting changed to the sunday can anybody shine any light or have any info, starting a new job and need to book the day off think am going to book the 9th and hope for the best..

fergie hasn't picked the date yet.

Kingofthekippax88 said:

My guess is either moved forward to 1.30pm on the same day or will be moved back to 1.30 on the following day.

Then again, this is Sky. They might even move it to the Monday night.

kiran111 said:
Kingofthekippax88 said:

My guess is either moved forward to 1.30pm on the same day or will be moved back to 1.30 on the following day.

I hope it's not a Monday night. Rubbish day for the derby, should be weekend lunchtime...

kiran111 said:
Kingofthekippax88 said:

That's cleared that up then!!!!!

The following midweek is the Capital One Cup QF, so with only 2 wins needed to reach that stage the chances are one of us will still be involved so the derby is unlikely to be Monday night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.