United away ticket details

They are in tommorrows program which platinum members can view already. Cant post a screenshot thought im afraid.

Prices start at 44quid for adults and 10500 points

davu9eva.jpg

Details on OS now

I am ok for 2nd day but what do you think the chances are of it making it to Friday and 8k? My mate is on 8.3k so can't buy until then and wanted to come with me.

They are normally not far off with the criteria (Ajax excepted) they put up and especially with it being Monday night. Do I risk it?

GXCity said:
Details on OS now

I am ok for 2nd day but what do you think the chances are of it making it to Friday and 8k? My mate is on 8.3k so can't buy until then and wanted to come with me.

They are normally not far off with the criteria (Ajax excepted) they put up and especially with it being Monday night. Do I risk it?
Very touch and go

My daughter's on 8490 and I think might just miss out

Could do with a replay today!

squirtyflower said:
GXCity said:
Details on OS now

Very touch and go

Mate, she should be fine. Never been a problem before has it!!

mancitymick said:
squirtyflower said:
GXCity said:
Details on OS now

Very touch and go

Mate, she should be fine. Never been a problem before has it!!
This is for daughter number two, number one has over 9500, she'll be fine

I'll just let her have yours

I'm after 6 adults and 3/2 kids tickets, I'm going to wait till Tuesday though as one ticket just falls short of getting them all on Monday. I'm going this year, that means we're getting beat, sorry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.