United away tickets (all in here)

I have 1 ticket in 229 on row 37 that I would like to swap with a 232/3 as I have two in 232. For some reason we got split tickets. Thank you.

What do we think any tickets will go for outside the ground ? Online are about £200

What do we think any tickets will go for outside the ground ? Online are about £200

The closer to kick off it gets the more desperate people are to get rid. The buyer always has the option of watching in the pub while the seller faces being left with tickets and losing money. I wouldn't pay more than £100 anyway.

Pure curiosity here but where are you seeing them for £200? The ones I seen were up at 3-4 hundred on third party sites.

The closer to kick off it gets the more desperate people are to get rid. The buyer always has the option of watching in the pub while the seller faces being left with tickets and losing money. I wouldn't pay more than £100 anyway.

Pure curiosity here but where are you seeing them for £200? The ones I seen were up at 3-4 hundred on third party sites.

I agree, it's whether I take the chance to get a genuine ticket from outside the dump.

The website is livefootballtickets - used them a few years ago girl Milan derby tickets but no idea how good it genuine they are now. Tickets were at £190 earlier today, crazy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.