United away tickets

james cleary

Most city supporters are vetted by a points system so you have to have the rellivent number of points to get a ticket so you go away as well as home and for you as a support you are rewarded now the club kick the best supporter in the ball by changing points for away games and giving anyone a ticket you just need a season card and in a supporters club I've never missed a derby for over 20 years but couldn't get a ticket, 1 because the club cocked up by not putting me no cup system ( my 2 grandsons are on the schemes I put then on) and then allowing United to gain as we give the 3,000 ticket instead of 5,500 and we get 3,000 instead of 7,500 have city got the same people Boris Johnson used on nurse numbers, it a disgrace
Tried to respond to pyeman post but seemed to have been removed whats going on Ric

So you didn't get a ticket cos in your words the club fucked up.
If as you say you've been going to the derby for 20 years plus you'd have 23000 plus points so it's not the supporters clubs the issue it's either you who messed up joining or the club who messed up.
Supporters clubs get very limited tickets for any game so this myth they're getting lots is a false one

You're another one who always seem to have spare tickets to flog so how is that James?

Yes I do sell tickets on bluemoon but what has that got to do with this I sell tickets for may son in Birmingham if he can't go my other son in Blackpool & grandson if he's playing football me son manages of his team, my brother & his son if they can't go don't be criticising me selling tickets for my family.

So you didn't get a ticket cos in your words the club fucked up.
If as you say you've been going to the derby for 20 years plus you'd have 23000 plus points so it's not the supporters clubs the issue it's either you who messed up joining or the club who messed up.
Supporters clubs get very limited tickets for any game so this myth they're getting lots is a false one

Not necessarily would he have 23000 plus points. I've attended every single Old Trafford derby since the FA Cup game in 1996, and always qualified for a ticket in my own right. My points total is currently just shy of 21000.

The reason you did not get a ticket is because either you or the club messed up with regards to the cup scheme. I assume you realised in the early rounds that you were not on it so did you contact the club ? If so what happened, that is the story here and it has nothing to do with supporters clubs. Even if we had received the 7,500 you might not have got one as you were not in the cup scheme.

Didn't the points drop lower for the cup game than they did for the derby in April? Although I've been very vocal about the points system being changed, it's sounds like you've missed out on a ticket for not being on the cup scheme.

Didn't the points drop lower for the cup game than they did for the derby in April? Although I've been very vocal about the points system being changed, it's sounds like you've missed out on a ticket for not being on the cup scheme.
It dropped to 16,000 points

The reason you did not get a ticket is because either you or the club messed up with regards to the cup scheme. I assume you realised in the early rounds that you were not on it so did you contact the club ? If so what happened, that is the story here and it has nothing to do with supporters clubs. Even if we had received the 7,500 you might not have got one as you were not in the cup scheme.

Thanks for your reply you are right but the issue is about people getting tickets for the swamp from their supporters club who are not on the cup schemes I'm in the my supporters club but didn't know this was the case so now have asked them to get my 2 tickets for me & my grandson for Madrid but some members may get a ticket without being on the cup scheme that's wrong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.