United away tickets

Is this the pyeman/james cleary double act?

Both suddenly turn up in the year 2020 and bemoan something that has gone on for donkeys years?

Thanks for your reply you are right but the issue is about people getting tickets for the swamp from their supporters club who are not on the cup schemes I'm in the my supporters club but didn't know this was the case so now have asked them to get my 2 tickets for me & my grandson for Madrid but some members may get a ticket without being on the cup scheme that's wrong

Why don't you just get your own Madrid tickets ? Why should/would the supporters club get them for you ? To go through it all again, the supporters clubs tell the club how many they would like, they may not get them all, they may only get one, it depends on demand. If you qualify in your own right for Madrid just get the ticket(s) that way you wont miss out.

The club rang me to remind me I'd forgotten to sign up
I didn't get not a notification I had put my 2 young grandson on all the cup schemes and also myself but i was not put on the cup schemes I contacted the club before the Preston game (there were other friends this happened to they were put on the scheme) I told the club what had happened but they would not put on the league cup schemes.

Why don't you just get your own Madrid tickets ? Why should/would the supporters club get them for you ? To go through it all again, the supporters clubs tell the club how many they would like, they may not get them all, they may only get one, it depends on demand. If you qualify in your own right for Madrid just get the ticket(s) that way you wont miss out.

I can but my grandson hasn't got the point and would want seat together he is on the cup schemes as I an I didn't know the club rules didn't apply to supporters club that why I've asked now

I can but my grandson hasn't got the point and would want seat together he is on the cup schemes as I an I didn't know the club rules didn't apply to supporters club that why I've asked now

If your grandson does not have enough points are you not doing exactly what you complained about in your original post, jumping the queue by being in a supporters club?

Last edited:
So you want tickets for family members who dont qualify, and its the fault of the club, re the cup scheme, or supporters clubs. Your'e having a laugh.

I didn't get not a notification I had put my 2 young grandson on all the cup schemes and also myself but i was not put on the cup schemes I contacted the club before the Preston game (there were other friends this happened to they were put on the scheme) I told the club what had happened but they would not put on the league cup schemes.
I know its no help now mate,but next season,if you do put yourself on any cup scheme,after you have done it go to your account,its all in there under " ticket scheme ",it tells what is active etc,if you have added your grandsons to your freind and family you should see theirs in there too,good luck blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.