United away

I have got a spare ticket for tonight for our end as I now have to attend the MRI for a scan today at 12 noon

It's block E232 row 22 face value £46

Effectively, it would need to be collected from Didsbury this afternoon/early evening (either when I return or I can arrange for someone to be in)

PM if interested and able to collect

Sorry but now sold to Bennyblue

Luddite_Blue said:
I have got a spare ticket for tonight for our end as I now have to attend the MRI for a scan today at 12 noon

Effectively, it would need to be collected from Didsbury this afternoon/early evening (either when I return or I can arrange for someone to be in)

I'll take it mate

Luddite_Blue said:

pm sent literally 20 seconds after you posted this

hazmcfc said:
Luddite_Blue said:

mine was about 14s

dannyboy29 said:
hazmcfc said:
Luddite_Blue said:

mine was about 14s
only he will know who sent it first ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.