United Away

Alec-mcfc

Now officially sold out on ticket website so long shot but if anyone has one it would be much appreciated.

After one please so my daughter can come with me and sample the delights of her first away derby - will take adult or 16-17 yr ticket. PM please

Will travel from Germany to Manchester anyway that weekend. So flights and hotel are sorted. Loving the Christmas Markets, but definitely prefer a proper away day with City. I know it’s a long shot, but where’s hope, there’s a way. Thanks in advance, Fritz

Long shot but I was wondering if anybody would be willing to swap a united away for a Huddersfield away?

In need of two for this please, would take a junior but 2 adults all good. PM me please

Visiting Europe from Vancouver, Canada - already have a ticket for the game vs Southampton but would love to snag a single ticket for the derby if available please. Thank you!

Long shot, but looking for 2x tickets preferably adults. Please PM if available. Thanks

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.