United Cliché machine resorts to people we've never heard of

Halfpenny

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Manchester-City-dismissed-as-selfish-by-Alex-Ferguson-Manchester-United-assistant-Rene-Muelensteen-article889793.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Ma ... um=twitter</a>
One of Alex Ferguson's closest aides has branded Manchester City a team of individuals whose lack of spirit has cost them any chance of the title.

Manchester United first-team coach Rene Muelensteen gave the brutal assessment of City ahead of the title run-in, and a potential winner-takes-all showdown between the two clubs on April 30.

Muelensteen said United manager Ferguson would never tolerate the disruption caused by trouble-magnet Mario Balotelli and claimed Roberto Mancini's side have not been able to handle the pressure of chasing the championship.

"Manchester City don't have a well-balanced team," said Muelensteen.
"They only have individuals who play for themselves. You can see that they lack the right team spirit.

"There's no chance of Balotelli playing for Manchester United - a player who gets up to the sort of antics he does has no place at our club. I don't believe Sir Alex would sign a player like Balotelli.

"We shouldn't get in people like him - they only bring about frustration."

Muelensteen, speaking to Dutch magazine Voetbal International, said: "United are accustomed to the pressure involved in going for the title.

"City are in a position to win the league for the first time in a long while, but that's breaking them up. I always thought that they wouldn't hold out to the end in the race for the title."
Who the hell is Rene Muelensteen? Seriously, I've never heard of him in my entire life. Though I think he ticked all of the cliché boxes, and went one further in calling us selfish!

Group of individuals ...check
United have the experience ...check
Balotelli ...check

Any I've missed out?

i aint clicking on that mirror shit no matter how unknown that geezer is

Balti said:
i aint clicking on that mirror shit no matter how unknown that geezer is
Copied it over.

redmizzle said:
Well, you're giving him the publicity on Bluemoon now.
It wasn't about publicity, it was about trying to find out who the fuck he is!

They need to change the record or STFU. It's getting tedious now.

Muelensteen said United manager Ferguson would never tolerate the disruption caused by trouble-magnet Mario Balotelli and claimed Roberto Mancini's side have not been able to handle the pressure of chasing the championship.

Personally I thought we were chasing the Premiership !!

This just in: Alan the Old Trafford turnstile operator thinks their experience means City have no chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.