United Freeze And Reduce Ticket Prices

Ill be surprised that City wont increase the £300 season tickets expecting at least £25 increase

I'm trying to think when we get told this about ours,was it April last year,I can't remember,but this does seem an early call by them to be talking about next season

I'm trying to think when we get told this about ours,was it April last year,I can't remember,but this does seem an early call by them to be talking about next season
Getting them renewing early, forecasting no european football, no Jose and no hope?

If we did this we'd get slaughtered ironically mainly by United fans for being desperate to fill the emptihad.

We should certainly see a price freeze, all jokes aside!

Getting them renewing early, forecasting no european football, no Jose and no hope?

Maybe yea,let's hope so,but it won't stop them going,no matter what they will always go,like we have our own who have and always will,I couldn't give 2 fucks about them I just hope City freeze ours

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.