United (h) 6th March

Have one adult spare in 326, on the halfway. Will be on a flight over until about 11:30 so won't see replies til then. It's in a Google pay wallet, easiest is to just meet outside and swipe you in with us before kick off. Let me know if Interested. Not sure about transferring from wallet, but I'm sure it's doable.£60 face value

Have one adult spare in 326, on the halfway. Will be on a flight over until about 11:30 so won't see replies til then. It's in a Google pay wallet, easiest is to just meet outside and swipe you in with us before kick off. Let me know if Interested. Not sure about transferring from wallet, but I'm sure it's doable.£60 face value
Sold

Looking for some advice. 50-year+ Blue. I’ve got a ticket for Sunday’s match, but as I live in Wiltshire, and I’ve got a terminal illness, the only way I can get to the Etihad is by using a door-to-door limo service which I booked weeks ago. Unfortunately, recent experience has shown me that I’m not really robust enough to spend a day on the road and attend a match without paying a massive fatigue price. Fallback plan is for me to gift the plan (ticket and limo) to a mate who lives locally. The problem is the ticket, and my mate is useless with technology. He does have a smartphone but is pretty crap at using it. At the moment I have the email from City with the link to go to so that I can download the ticket onto my phone, but of course I want him to have it on his – or will the link offer me a print option? If it does, problem solved. Don’t want to press anything or visit a link without advice, and supporter services are understandably wary about ticket transfers given the hooliganism concerns. If anyone can offer any suggestions about getting the ticket to my mate I’d be very grateful. Thanks in advance.

Just wanted to say sorry to hear of your illness blue. Best of luck to you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.