United (h) 7th December

Got 2 tickets in Joes 225, great view, own bar, one free drink, programme and padded seats, £180 each, that is face value

Still looking for one adult ticket ideally CB stand but will take pretty much anywhere
EDIT - now sorted thanks

Last edited:
Just about to post the same, had a look to see if I could get one for my Dad and there are tickets (singles more than anything else) in most blocks. Got him one in 107, a block away from me.
Could anyone purchase one for me that isn't going and meets the criteria? I've reached my limit of 1 with my St and can't purchase another. In South stand 1

Can't make the rags game, therefore putting three together in East 102 on City site in the next 5 minutes.

I've got a spare in SS3 if anyone is still looking. Can only meet at the ground.

*NOW SOLD*

Last edited:
Looking for 1 ticket for this, I share a season ticket so unfortunately not my game this weekend. Ideally in SS3 but will take anything. Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.