United (H) - League Cup SF 2nd Leg Post-Match Thread

Glad we are in the final.

But fucked if I am gonna celebrate that result or performance.

After the first 10 mins we were absolute wank and our performance a disgrace.

Not happy, we lost a derby again at home and played so badly without any passion for the occasion.

Also kev was poor and gundo annoying

Disappointed in the game I thought a comfortable 2 0. Need to step it up a bit more lads... If we play like that then we get screwed... Wish I was on 100k per week I'd work my fing socks off

Fsake, enough chances to win that tie 5 times over, yet its in the balance to the last second!!!!! I am now at odds with myself, releived/frustrated,happy/pissed off, ffs why cant we just make it easy for ourselves. Think sterling has some kind of mental issue, the sort that affected Heskey towards the end of his career, please get over it. Dont normally post so soon after the final whistle as I like to calm down first, but fck me we made a meal of that. Nearly drunk myself into oblivion too, oh well, a third straight win in this might be an oasis in a desert of a shit season, citd.By the way, the usual fcktards that come on here after a bad result, well, fill your boots cos we deserve it after that.

Lol KDB reading my mind, just basically said the same thing about United barely having a chance.

3-4-3 with no wingbacks doesn't work in attack. The upside was having the pace of Cancelo and Walker in a back 3 to stop Utd's counters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.