United (H) - League Cup SF 2nd Leg Post-Match Thread

Lacking creativity? We missed 2 open nets, had 2 disallowed by millimetres, DeGea made at least 3 world class saves one with his feet, one from Ageuro’s header and Walker’s thunderbolt.
On a different day it could have been 4 or 5 easy.
We were garbage in the league game against them and got what we deserved.
But tonight, we created shit loads of chances and restricted them to none. Completely in control.
The emotion attached to a derby just clouds people’s objectivity.
Does that "none" include the one they scored from and the unmarked header in the second half? And a couple of crap shots, one off target one which Bravo saved easily, though I thought it was going wide.

Remember our derby wins when it meant little more than bragging rights. That is how I am feeling tonight with this "defeat".

I know it’s almost impossible to think of anyone better and to be honest I don’t think there is (technically).

He has been the best manager we have ever had, and it’s been a blast winning trophy after trophy. But he has also failed in that he has had at his disposal the best squad in the league if not in Europe for the last 2.5 years.

But still no CL, which whether we like it or not is the new benchmark. He might do it this year, but his bizarre behaviour towards us (the fans) the young players and the media in general does not give me a warm feeling. I think he thinks he deserves better than us, and if that is the case....thanks, good luck.

We can’t in any way get into a bizarre way of thinking that there is no one else but Pep out there who can be successful. I think Pep WAS good for us, but now I get a feeling it’s time to move on.

I hope and I pray that I am wrong and he proves it by winning CL, but if he doesn’t then I can’t see where we go but shake hands and move on to the next exciting chapter, and continue our hunt for what is rapidly becoming our Holy Grail (the Champions League).

Pathetic!

He can not pick Sterling who’s about as useless as a fucking cat flap in a fucking elephant house.

He continues to pick him, KDB continues to put him through and he continues to fuck it up.

Sterling is out of form. Sitting on the bench isn’t going to help him. Pep is trying to play him back into form.

Correction.

Not on the run.

But still 3 out of the last 4 times.

It’s making our annual victories at Old Trafford look like levellers in the head to head matches, when we should be catching them up.

That aside. They are shite. We should be battering them away and at home.

Correction.

Not on the run.

But still 3 out if the last 4 times.

It’s making our annual victories at Old Trafford looking like levellers in the head to head match, when we should be catching them up.

I couldn’t give two fucks mate if they beat us here every season.

We win trophies. We win titles. They don’t

We're through to Wembley but I'm pissed off with us
We could have done better.

having conceded a goal completely against the run of play, admire the bottle and discipline to see it out and get us to Wembley. One goal and the engine would have been purring. We totally bossed the game, and the tie and every Utd fan knows they are miles behind Man City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.