United (H) - League Cup SF 2nd Leg Post-Match Thread

Totally in agreement with what this guy said

and I’ll post what I said again..

I really don’t get the anger on here tonight. We totally dominated the game that we were 2 ahead in at kick off but just fluffed all our many chances and they got a goal from their one opportunity. We walked our way into the final as they were never, ever, ever, ever going through with what they created.. as they literally took both their chances over 180 mins and we scored 3 of our 35 odd.
Yep dominated a game and lost again so why do you think that is?

I will disagree, tactically sound you say? So as a manager you have 70% possesion most games but teams sit behind the ball,.You can't break them down, so what do you do? I would work on the fact we have 10-12 corners a game and work on that

I’ll respond to this one because the level of stupidity deserves it.

We broke them down on at least 5 occasions and missed 2 open goals. Would you like me to repeat it so that you have a better understanding?

And yes, it was tactically sound.

If you genuinely think Laporte was left out for tactical reasons then I’m not really sure what to say.
I didn't say that l, but he starts against sheff United then doesn't even male the bench f9r the next 2.games? What the fuck

I didn't say that l, but he starts against sheff United then doesn't even male the bench f9r the next 2.games? What the fuck
It’s almost like he’s been out for five months and they’re easing him back into it. He was substituted against Sheffield United in discomfort. If he’d played tonight and got injured there would’ve been uproar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.