United (H) - League Cup SF 2nd Leg Post-Match Thread

A fitness test obviously. Pep mentioned in his pre match presser he was a doubt for the game tonight.
So did he have a fitness test before Fulham at home, if a fit player playa 70 minutes then fails a fitness test? Then he has problems

It is fucking rocket science, most managers would have had him in at Fulham at home, not Sheffield United away

I’m glad he was played against Sheffield U and not Fulham. He was an instrumental part of us winning the game at Bramhall Lane and was an inconsequential miss against Fulham.

He’s been out for 4-5 months. It takes time to get match fit. No amount of training can give you that.

I’d rather he played in the games he is needed in whilst he regains match fitness to maximise our chances of winning as many cup competitions as we can this season.

It’s shit that we lost tonight, but we got through the tie, which is all that matters in any cup competition.

We could have done better.

having conceded a goal completely against the run of play, admire the bottle and discipline to see it out and get us to Wembley. One goal and the engine would have been purring. We totally bossed the game, and the tie and every Utd fan knows they are miles behind Man City.
We were hanging on at the end,pep took sergio and kev off when they only needed to grab once more to take it to pens,not the best idea really

Yep, twist it mate well done, I am questioning the manager here not the player

Maybe I'm not understanding your point, if he's not 100% fit for the game surely he can't be picked. Not worth the gamble after him being out for so long.

I’m glad he was played against Sheffield U and not Fulham. He was an instrumental part of us winning the game at Bramhall Lane and was an inconsequential miss against Fulham.

He’s been out for 4-5 months. It takes time to get match fit. No amount of training can give you that.

I’d rather he played in the games he is needed in whilst he regains match fitness to maximise our chances of winning as many cup competitions as we can this season.

It’s shit that we lost tonight, but we got through the tie, which is all that matters in any cup competition.
Wow this is fucking mental, I don't care what game he started,.I am asking why he started a game then last 2.games not even on the bench

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.