United (H) - League Cup SF 2nd Leg Post-Match Thread

Pep needs to get the lads on shooting practice
We do everything right but don't put the ball away
We could still be playing and wouldn't score
Frustrated as I always want to fuck these fuckers over big time and we didn't score wise

Raheem seems to have accelerated downhill, it's as though he's waiting for the Madrid game so he can perform on the bigger stage

Is he looking at a move
Good luck with that one!

Far more than 20 mins of good play, far more and for many on here the opposition getting the ball on the half way line is nervy and signs we cant defend.

They had 1 meaningful shot on target last night in 90 mins and one half arsed one that even Bravo stopped comfortable.

Nervy or do many need to grow a fucking backbone?
Have we gone backwards from the last two seasons? I certainly think we have and not just slightly.

I don’t perceive him to have evolved in his career? He’s an incredible manager, the best there has ever been, but he generally always spends 3 years max because he doesn’t evolve.

Personally I don’t think he wants to evolve, he wants to move on to the next project.

Not evolved!

He has adapted his basic way of playing at both Bayern and City to suit different players and different leagues.

We are in the LC Final or the third year running but clearly our levels have dropped off a cliff this season.

That was a drab performance against a really poor United side and bringing Stones on to see the game out against a 10 man opposition sums things up nicely.

It seems like a major rebuild is required and I don't see that being completed in one summer window.

Hope Pep has learnt some big lessons from these two legs. Playing one very good 45 mins over two legs is just not good enough and I hope we never repeat such arrogance again by taking the foot off the gas in semifinal again. Credit to OGS, he outfoxed Pep tonight. He was unlucky with the Matic sending off and having three big players missing. Pleased we're going to Wembley but it's been a very disappointing semifinal.

Haha utter shite.

Not evolved!

He has adapted his basic way of playing at both Bayern and City to suit different players and different leagues.
Pretty obvious, surely, that I mean evolve within the time he spends at the same club.

Thank you for your valuable synopsis. I will forever treasure it.

I found it quite valuable. Although limited in context it’s to the point.

Maybe someone can post Pep’s, City stats and also his trophy chest haul.

Would you like us to sack every manager that does not win us the league?

What a criminal miss.
EPfCkWSX0AI3n-b

This goes in and this thread would have 35 pages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.