United (H) Post Match Thread

Come on.

In a few weeks time when Vincent is lifting the PL trophy, the derby collapse will be a distant memory.

I bet United fans won't be celebrating that day.

Am just about recovering TBH. As things go it's been a disastrous & will be glad to see the back of this run. The 3 most important games in our history & we may well lose all 3.

We have to win the CL to keep up our progression. There is plenty of time for this though. The debacle on Saturday is what hurts the most. We are unlikely to ever get this kind of dream scenario come up ever again. The chance to win the title against our bitter rivals at home. To top it off we were nearly home & hosed at half time.

Wasn't too bothered about the officiating. We've been on the right end of the decisions in the last few derby's so the luck was always going to turn at 1 point.

Was disappointing that Sanchez had a hand in all 3 of their goals though. Not sure if the funny business between us & him fired him up. Pogba was also infuriating. I thought Mourinho would hook him at half time. He instead went from being anonymous, to sublime.

As it is, not the end of the world as we still have the Double. Will always be a little sad though as the season could have been so much more.

Hahaha, this isn't even attempting to be subtle! Poor Rag

Am just about recovering TBH. As things go it's been a disastrous & will be glad to see the back of this run. The 3 most important games in our history & we may well lose all 3.

We have to win the CL to keep up our progression. There is plenty of time for this though. The debacle on Saturday is what hurts the most. We are unlikely to ever get this kind of dream scenario come up ever again. The chance to win the title against our bitter rivals at home. To top it off we were nearly home & hosed at half time.

Wasn't too bothered about the officiating. We've been on the right end of the decisions in the last few derby's so the luck was always going to turn at 1 point.

Was disappointing that Sanchez had a hand in all 3 of their goals though. Not sure if the funny business between us & him fired him up. Pogba was also infuriating. I thought Mourinho would hook him at half time. He instead went from being anonymous, to sublime.

As it is, not the end of the world as we still have the Double. Will always be a little sad though as the season could have been so much more.
Content yourself with coming a poor 2nd come may

Nowhere near our 3 most important games in our history.lol.

Listen... lot of shit spouted, we fucked up on Saturday but no team is perfect. We've set an unbelievable pace this season which no team can live with and enjoyed the sort of football I could never have imagined when getting my first ST in 1998 watching the likes of Pollock, Brannan and the Whitleys. Gotta take the rough with the smooth and we can't let this dampen the spirits for when we do eventually lift the trophy... even Roger Federer has messed up on Championship Point. We all know we played United off the park on Saturday and our style of football compared to theirs is in contrast by light years. They got lucky - but luck can only get a team so far and over 38 games, the cream rises to the top and when we finally get over the line - probably versus Swansea, we'll fucking well enjoy it and hit the town.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.