United (H) Post Match Thread

If only I knew more about football I might understand what makes Alexis, (slightly smaller) Bogbrush Head, Lukapoo, Linguard and Martial etc worthy of playing in the Premier League.

If I didn't hate the Scum so badly I would have felt embarrassed for them...

What a fucking GREAT thumping of the Manure.

By the way... I think the Arab commentator on my stream really enjoyed it each time we scored...

JJ

What a magnificent team. Silva + Silva is the stuff of wet dreams. I can't quite fathom having those two together in midfield. It's Iniesta and Iniesta.

I think Pep wanted Sterling to forget about having that little dribble as the end note of a crushing period and a complete victory. We were already humiliating them the best way, the safeste way, the Pep way - Tiki Taka. No reason for him to showboat, he could have got clobbered, or lost the ball.

Otherwise he was terrific!

Mourinho just said in his post match interview that it was a good performance from United and that all three goals were down to mistakes by his team, nothing more.

It was difficult to type this through the uncontrollable laughter.

Tyler was his usual self - he'd big up them and Liverpool if they were losing 6-0.
Neville is just blinkered in derby games - at other times he is happy to give us due credit

MIGHT AS WELL BE BARCELONA

hqdefault.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.