United (H) Post Match Thread

Joy to watch & Lucky to have .

bernardo-silva-of-manchester-city-during-the-premier-league-match-picture-id1060215282

I am honestly amazed how poor united are.

Talksport were saying they have spent over £800 million since fergie left, surely that’s not correct. Can anybody shed any light on that. I’m not having they have spent that much on that squad.
They spent 200 m on 2 players alone,lukaku and Pogba for starters

Incredibly good tactics from pep. Was trying to get my head around why we were not going at them much in the first half, but then it dawned on me the only way they could score from open play was hit it long to 2 very quick forwards and catch us out over the top. But sitting deeper and being patient, pep totally negated any threat they had. Simple but genius. Meant we were never going to smash them but meant they couldn’t smash and grab. And that 3rd goal was just orgasmic!!!!

Just in case there are any lurking rags... You got fucking schooled today you C.unts.
We played well within ourselves and still took the piss.
The Silvas are absolutely wonderful footballers.. Our defence looks rock solid.. 1 shot on target against us and that was a fucking penalty.
Kun owns these twats doesn't he.
The last goal was amazing... The rags couldn't get near the ball.. The pass off Bernie to Gundo was perfection and Gundo finished so well.
Taylor wasn't as bad as I thought he would be but he didn't give a pen when Sane was fouled and let a lot of rags bad tackles go unpunished.
Great atmosphere today and it was so good to see loads still there at the final whistle.
Eddie can pass a ball better than any of the rags team.. Looking forward to match of the day tonight...
Loved the passing the ball around that had the twats chasing shadows at the end
What a great feeling to take the piss out of the scum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.