United (h) - pre-match thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know whats worse girlbob,being in the match thread or being there with a weak team

It will be fine hunny, Sanchez is playing

giphy.gif

I couldn't give two hoots about today's game as long as we give our all on Tuesday. Don't want our boys to get knackered today. We have more matches to win the league.

Not exactly thrilled with that team, it's neither one thing nor the other and is yet again abandoning what we did to have so much success. Hoepfully they pull something out of the bag and get us over the line nice and early

I really don’t understand this selection. It’s a fcuking Derby!!!!! Does he realise how much this means???
We might get away with a draw if we are clever but I can see this being our worst home performance.
Playing 2 full backs who haven’t had much game time recently is bloody suicide. Get this wrong and we are going to be a laughing stock!!
I REALLY hope I’m proved wrong by Gundog and the other selections. A Title winning game v the vermin is not the time for pissing about with positions.
Flabbergasted.
Please prove me wrong City.

Lineup not giving me a warm fuzzy feeling, but can understand t I suppose. The title is coming sooner of later without doubt. When you balance that with the second leg against the dippers, it isn't really a time to start fucking about breaking records and getting one over on the scum, no matter how nice that would be.

Anyway, lets hope the lads who play today do the job. They probably can, but them lot are also no mugs. They've been grinding out results against everyone each week. Suppose I^d take a draw, but think we should be able to do it unless Maureen seriously parks the bus for 90 minutes. Not sure we have the players to break that kind of tactic down today.

COYB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.