United (H) - Sun 6th March, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCFC1993

Kick off time 16:30 (GMT). Live on Sky Sports for those in the UK.

I know Ric is organising a collection and maybe trying to coordinate with the 1894 group to put something on for this; for Ukraine and Zinchenko. Not sure whether it'll be organised in time for this match but may I suggest that everyone tries to bring something to show support to Zinchenko and Ukraine, signs, flags, banners, colours etc... I think it'd be a nice touch and what a message to send the world that will be watching.

As for the football, we're not playing great at the moment, which might be a good sign because playing this lot when we're in good form hasn't gone so well at home in recent years. Once again another must win for the league and just in general because we want to smash that lot; dent their champions league hopes and boost our title hopes.

Absentees v Peterborough
Walker - Will be back from suspension.
Cole Palmer - Not sure what condition he's in.

Screenshot 2022-03-01 at 20.12.23.png
Screenshot 2022-03-01 at 20.12.40.png

Last edited:
come on city! Lets smash 'em!

Ederson
Walker Stones Dias Cancelo
Rodri
Gundogan Bernardo
Mahrez De Bruyne Foden

Would have given us a great chance of winning this game, until I heard Micheal Oliver is the referee. He hates city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.