United (h) tickets

Discussion in 'Ticket and travel exchange' started by Ric, 13 Dec 2017.

1. Hovden

Hovden

I'm after one or two tickets for the derby. I've already booked my flight to Manchester, hoping that I can get tickets. I know it's a big ask, but if anyone has a spare or two I'd be very grateful :)

2. Stretch

Stretch

Bloody hell, I dread to think what these bad boys will be going for on the black market if we do actually need the win to clinch title. I've got a feeling all them can't be arsed-ers will be in their seats for this one.

3. Bill

Bill

Correct.

4. zeddie

zeddie

Stockport, Dubai, Dhaka (London at present)
    Team supported:
    Citeh
    still after one please. :(

5. paul.manc

paul.manc

Still willing to do unforgivable things for a ticket

6. hazmcfc

hazmcfc

Any spares? thanks in advance

7. stonerblue

stonerblue

1 for me please. Anywhere in ground and can collect/deliver in Manc' area or meet at gate on the day.

Here's hoping...

8. mcfcbezzo

mcfcbezzo

After just one junior ticket for my son (he's 16 in April so he's happy to be sat on his own and take himself to the toilet!). It's his birthday on the 9th April, so this would get me some brownie points and a night to remember with my boy! (Going for the old X-Factor sob story here!!). I've bought tickets off a few of you in the past so no messing around, and happy to travel to pick the ticket up. Happy to pay full adult price whether or not it's a junior or adult ticket. Thanks

(just reading this back I've definitely over-used the word "happy" so will throw in a Maccie D's Happy meal, or a Mary D's pint of choice!)

9. jonny689

jonny689

Hi! If anyone’s got a spare for this or even better two can pick up anywhere in north west cash waiting. Message me please!!

10. City lew

City lew

Any spare tickets for this game any stand any seats? looking for two adult tickets. Also 2 tickets for the scousers game at home....Long shot I know

King regards