united have pact with the devil

mancyman

it's the only explanation after today. 3 sodding times in one season to be beaten in the last minute ffs. think i have drunk myself nearly sober now. 50 years of watching city and this hurts more than anything else. but it is not over yet. and even if we don't make 4th place it all starts again next year. keep the faith.

I just cant believe they have hurt me this much again. For the third time.

The fans are an irritant to me. I hate them of course but in a rivalry sense (as long as they're genuine supporters who know their football and arent glory-hunting plastics).

But the club.....I cant even begin to describe it. And I dont have to. Because we all feel the same way. My hatred towards it shocks me sometimes.

A lot of people say that a supporter needs their local adversary. To feed off. To makes success all the sweeter. But I can honestly say I'd like nothing more than for that evil bohemoth that has caused me a lifetime of misery to burn to the fucking ground. To cease to exist. And I would piss on the ashes and laugh and laugh and laugh.

mancyman said:
it's the only explanation after today. 3 sodding times in one season to be beaten in the last minute ffs. think i have drunk myself nearly sober now. 50 years of watching city and this hurts more than anything else. but it is not over yet. and even if we don't make 4th place it all starts again next year. keep the faith.
i don't know about a pack with the devil but they must have put a curse on us somewhere down the line.unbeleivable 3 injury time winning goals.

keep the faith, weve been keeping the faith forever!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:01 am --<br /><br />
bannblue said:
mancyman said:
i don't know about a pack with the devil but they must have put a curse on us somewhere down the line.unbeleivable 3 injury time winning goals.

yeh a double hat trick, sick of it!!!!!

Well it really made me laugh when I saw a United fan praying the other week when BM were winning on aggregate as their symbol is the devil after all.

No pact with the devil im afraid, just a whisky nosed swine who makes his team play to the fianl whistle relying on teams to switch off make mistakes and forget that the rags have already done this twice before. As another poster said on another thread we have memories like goldfish. we need to work on this next season because I swear to god we cannot let this happen ever again, im sure 3 times is enough.
for it to happen once, fair enough, twice, come on, three times, are you fucking retarded?

Why are we so shit at attacking and defending headers?one of the smallest players on the pitch nails it with an absolutely free header.What's that all about?

The thing about pacts with the devil is that they eventually come back and bite you on the ass.

Better keep some salt handy Fergie, 'cos I'm smelling sulphur....

It really is uncanny, you never see them panicking and getting flustered, they just keep on playing calm and steady, its like its fate, as if they KNOW that they're going to get yet another last minute goal. Twats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.