United Home League Cup Tickets

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Wafty Cranker, 2 Jan 2020.

1. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

I stand by my post Marv, it's each to their own but I know which game will get me bouncing more & it's not the CL game.

2. half & half derby scarf

half & half derby scarf

Very unlikely. It will be the club selling them to agencies as is always the case with CL games.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue likes this.
  3. Cheadle_hulmeBlue

Cheadle_hulmeBlue

It will sell out when people get paid. I’m in the cup scheme, but most people are skint right now

Much more excited for this game then Madrid tbh

4. tolmie's hairdoo

tolmie's hairdoo

It wasn't a tough decision for me and the family.

Shell out extra for Real Madrid or pay to watch a game we are already 3-1 up in, against a team now more akin to Southampton.

Madrid game all day.

Lancet Fluke likes this.
  5. fathellensbellend

fathellensbellend

what will probably happen is that loads of tickets will be given to groups, despite paying top whack, i wouldn't have an issue with the club offering the remaining tickets at reduced prices to genuine city fans, could easily promote them at the Fulham game and shift them very quickly

6. bladdered

bladdered

Think the club missed a trick by putting the Madrid tickets on sale so early which may now be impacting on Fulham and United sales. Especially at such a difficult time of the year for a lot of fans. Madrid was always going to sell and they should have waited till United and Fulham were well out of the way...the game is still just under 2 months away!

7. Ardwick Green Blue

Ardwick Green Blue

There is always the issue of pissing off supporters who have already paid full price for their tickets that is overlooked when people suggest reducing prices for remaining tickets in the days before a game.

I would be extremely unhappy if that happened and the only way the club could get me back onside would be to refund the difference between a full priced ticket and the discounted price.

8. fathellensbellend

fathellensbellend

i get that, but it happens for many of the champions league group games, often end up surrounded by groups who are clearly on a cheapie/freebie, i agree with your sentiment, but if it helped some who couldn't afford it, i wouldnt be against it.

9. thepolarbear

thepolarbear

Team supported:
    One City
    Same this is my last season, VAR, price, travel time and kick off times have had an input as well as getting a dog and my father being ill.

MaineRoadBlue likes this.
  10. Thomas Hearns

Thomas Hearns

Totally agree. I’ve had an unbelievably expensive couple of months with my daughter’s 18th and steplad’s 21st so something had to give and on balance I’d rather the FA and PL had my money than UEFA so I didn’t buy Madrid tickets.