United Home League Cup Tickets

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Wafty Cranker, 2 Jan 2020.

1. franksinatra

franksinatra

By the sounds of it you have just been dealt with by a first class idiot unfortunately.

City cannot charge you and then not allow you entry because the ticket has been lost in the post. I would speak to a manager and failing that post the story on the twitter account.

2. bluemick1

bluemick1

Ok thanks mate

3. BillCarlisle Ex-Manchester

BillCarlisle Ex-Manchester

4. bluemick1

bluemick1

Yes Bill, it was supporter services I spoke with today who confirmed it could not be reissued

5. BillCarlisle Ex-Manchester

Have you contacted Supporter Services ? In my experience they have been very helpful whereas the Ticket Office is basically clueless. I would ring SS if I were you.

6. RabidCity

RabidCity

Ordered my tickets in SS level 2 when they went on general sale and got them about a week ago. It's my first game this season, delighted with the reduced price. Thank you City!

7. BillCarlisle Ex-Manchester

Well, that's ridiculous. Maybe you should ring them again & quote the T & C' s. You may well get someone with some common sense. I feel for you mate, what a state of affairs.

8. SVP

SVP

1st game ?don't sound too rabid to me!

Bilboblue likes this.
  9. Rochdale Blue

Rochdale Blue

Customer service isn't just going backwards, it's an absolute shambles. The last two times I've been moved because cbl3 was shut its been nothing less than a farce trying to get through and get a seat in a decent area. I've been relocated to 93.20 for the Fulham game and received separate messages telling me my season card has been updated for the game and another saying I need to print a ticket at home. I've tried calling up to clarify what if anything i need to do but I can't get my calls answered whatever time of day I ring them.

Thomas Hearns likes this.
  10. gkmcfc

gkmcfc

two of the best games I’ve seen were champions league games to be fair. The knockouts are the best part