United Home League Cup Tickets

Any decent theories as to why we aren’t selling tickets like hot cakes for this match? Prices are well below Premier League matches, its a semi final and we play United? It’s not like we’ve got a sackful of home games in January. I am staggered how many sections ( almost all) are still only half sold. I am seriously now expecting more Rags in our sections than in theirs , to me it seems the 3,000 away tickets each policy is going to backfire big time, at least we’d get a sell out if there were say 7-8,000 away fans at both matches!? Thoughts ?

There is plenty of time for Blues to buy their tickets. I can’t add much because it’s an irrelevance who we play, I only go to watch City and I’ve got my ticket.

There is plenty of time for Blues to buy their tickets. I can’t add much because it’s an irrelevance who we play, I only go to watch City and I’ve got my ticket.
3 weeks and 2 days before this match takes place.
Christmas and New Year have taken a toll on peoples finances.
It will sell out.

Any decent theories as to why we aren’t selling tickets like hot cakes for this match? Prices are well below Premier League matches, its a semi final and we play United? It’s not like we’ve got a sackful of home games in January. I am staggered how many sections ( almost all) are still only half sold. I am seriously now expecting more Rags in our sections than in theirs , to me it seems the 3,000 away tickets each policy is going to backfire big time, at least we’d get a sell out if there were say 7-8,000 away fans at both matches!? Thoughts ?
Waiting for the result of the first leg? Bit daft but not unheard of. Maybe some don't know they're on sale yet.

Lot of knicker wetters in this thread. We didn't sell out the equivalent game in 2010, when we had the best chance of our first trophy in the Abu Dhabi era. 46k at the Etihad that night.

It sold out. There was larger segregation and the front row of south stand level 2 was closed.

Because the match is 3 weeks away and cup sales for City mostly pick up in the 2 weeks before a game regardless of how big it is barring 1 or 2 instances.

It’s also a 2nd leg and many people only buy once they know the result of the 1st game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.