United Home League Cup Tickets

Wafty Cranker

Bluemoon Ticket Alert: Rags at home tickets in the LC are on sale as of 10am this morning to season card holders. Each season ticket holder ticket can get two tickets.

I could be wrong, but I don’t think has been well publicised (hence the thread), and there could be a few unhappy season ticket holders with how they’ve released the tickets.

If it’s just me losing track of everything over Christmas then sorry Mods, but I’d have totally missed them going on sale if I didn’t get the heads up from someone else earlier, and I wouldn't want my fellow Bluemooners to miss out!

https://www.mancity.com/news/ticket...ted-carabao-cup-semi-final-ticket-information

Two tickets? Great, I can take my United supporting mate then. :)

Yeah just got mine and was surprised I could get an extra one (the seat next to me is not a sc holder seat so I'm not nicking somebody's). Thought it was a mistake at first and could be.

Bluemoon Ticket Alert: Rags at home tickets in the LC are on sale as of 10am this morning to season card holders. Each season ticket holder ticket can get two tickets.

I could be wrong, but I don’t think has been well publicised (hence the thread), and there could be a few unhappy season ticket holders with how they’ve released the tickets.

If it’s just me losing track of everything over Christmas then sorry Mods, but I’d have totally missed them going on sale if I didn’t get the heads up from someone else earlier, and I wouldn't want my fellow Bluemooners to miss out!

https://www.mancity.com/news/ticket...ted-carabao-cup-semi-final-ticket-information
Definitely wasn’t publicised enough, I normally get a text from City about tickets going on sale but didn’t for this one. Luckily checked my emails and got myself a ticket just now but my seat by the away fans in 314 was already taken so I’m having to migrate to 214 for this one.

I'm getting 2 and putting one on one of those ticket sites City approve of £200 bargain, may even rent the daughters room out and make it a ticket, accomodation package :+)
Any objection to me doing face painting and selling half and half scarves in your front garden?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.